Pennsylvania healthcare system plans sale
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, August 20, 2008
Northeastern Pennsylvania nonprofit Wyoming Valley Health Care System has signed a nonbinding letter of intent to sell to Franklin, TN-based Community Health Systems Inc. The Wyoming Valley Health Care System has 3,200 employees, and its properties include Wilkes-Barre General Hospital.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public