Pennsylvania healthcare system plans sale
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, August 20, 2008
Northeastern Pennsylvania nonprofit Wyoming Valley Health Care System has signed a nonbinding letter of intent to sell to Franklin, TN-based Community Health Systems Inc. The Wyoming Valley Health Care System has 3,200 employees, and its properties include Wilkes-Barre General Hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers