Future trends in tax-exempt healthcare borrowing
Cain Brothers, September 2, 2008
This article provides a very succinct look at the challenges hospitals are facing as they look to issue debt in times where bond insurance is largely worthless and far fewer players are competing for your bond issue than was the case in the recent past.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer