Grady Hospital gets $5 million gift from insurer
Grady Memorial Hospital will receive a $5 million gift from medical insurer Kaiser Permanente, and most of the funds will pay for medical care for one year for 1,000 chronically ill poor people. The gift will support two of Grady's urgent missions in Atlanta, designating $3 million for care of the needy, and the remaining $2 million for trauma care. Grady supporters hope the gift sets a new bar in giving to the financially-struggling hospital.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care