Clarian Health taking over Muncie, IN, hospital
AP/Chicago Tribune, September 9, 2008
Indianapolis-based Clarian Health has signed a letter of intent to take over Cardinal Health System, which owns Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, IN, and Blackford Community Hospital in Hartford City. The merger could be completed by the end of the year, and officials say both hospitals will keep their names and their current services.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013