Clarian Health taking over Muncie, IN, hospital
AP/Chicago Tribune, September 9, 2008
Indianapolis-based Clarian Health has signed a letter of intent to take over Cardinal Health System, which owns Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, IN, and Blackford Community Hospital in Hartford City. The merger could be completed by the end of the year, and officials say both hospitals will keep their names and their current services.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts