Clarian Health taking over Muncie, IN, hospital
AP/Chicago Tribune, September 9, 2008
Indianapolis-based Clarian Health has signed a letter of intent to take over Cardinal Health System, which owns Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, IN, and Blackford Community Hospital in Hartford City. The merger could be completed by the end of the year, and officials say both hospitals will keep their names and their current services.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care