Columbia St. Mary's taking shape
The newest facility to be added to Columbia St. Mary's health system roster remains within budget despite rising construction and fuel costs, and is expected to be completed by next year—officials expect to move in by January 2010. The new hospital being built in Milwaukee is said to be the state's largest hospital construction project.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers