Ethics flap delaying new parish hospital
The St. Bernard Parish Council is now considering replacing two members of its public Hospital Service District board, as a long-standing conflict of interest dispute continues in a proposal to build a new hospital. The two members in question are both physicians the Franciscan Mission of Our Lady Health System, which is one of several healthcare organizations in the running for the construction contract.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion