Ethics flap delaying new parish hospital
The St. Bernard Parish Council is now considering replacing two members of its public Hospital Service District board, as a long-standing conflict of interest dispute continues in a proposal to build a new hospital. The two members in question are both physicians the Franciscan Mission of Our Lady Health System, which is one of several healthcare organizations in the running for the construction contract.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'