Group donates $1 million in software to Boynton clinic
The Quantum Group Inc. in Wellington, FL, is donating $1.2 million in software and other equipment over the next five years to Boynton Beach's Caridad Center. Officials with Quantum Group say the donation will help bring the free clinic, which offers medical and dental services to low-income citizens, to a more technologically advanced level.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream