Group donates $1 million in software to Boynton clinic
The Quantum Group Inc. in Wellington, FL, is donating $1.2 million in software and other equipment over the next five years to Boynton Beach's Caridad Center. Officials with Quantum Group say the donation will help bring the free clinic, which offers medical and dental services to low-income citizens, to a more technologically advanced level.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers