Aetna assesses risk in AIG, Lehman relationships
Hartford Courant, September 19, 2008
Aetna officials are now assessing the health insurer's risk to investments in Lehman Brothers and AIG. Its investment in Lehman debt securities is estimated at $132 million, in addition to the $102 million in AIG. Aetna said it's now determining how much of those investments it will be able to recover.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal