Clarian Health details plans for new hospital
Indianapolis Star, September 22, 2008
Clarian Health in Fishers, IN, said last week that pending a few more town council votes, its $180 million hospital construction project should be open to the public by the fall of 2010. The project also includes future plans to develop a $750 million medical campus nearby.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives