Clarian Health details plans for new hospital
Indianapolis Star, September 22, 2008
Clarian Health in Fishers, IN, said last week that pending a few more town council votes, its $180 million hospital construction project should be open to the public by the fall of 2010. The project also includes future plans to develop a $750 million medical campus nearby.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts