Clarian Health details plans for new hospital
Indianapolis Star, September 22, 2008
Clarian Health in Fishers, IN, said last week that pending a few more town council votes, its $180 million hospital construction project should be open to the public by the fall of 2010. The project also includes future plans to develop a $750 million medical campus nearby.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor