Wall Street meltdown worries New York hospitals
The crisis on Wall Street is affecting many New York hospitals whose boards and donor lists include some of the financial executives from the investment banking industry. New York-Presbyterian Hospital's board, for example, includes executives from Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, and AIG.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer