The burgeoning business of medical offices
Nearly 4.3 million square feet of multi-tenant office space is under construction throughout the Charlotte area, as the residential, industrial, and commercial real estate lag. Projects include physicians' offices, specialty clinics, and imaging centers, as well as outpatient facilities. And the competition between general office developers and health facility developers is getting fierce.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream