The burgeoning business of medical offices
Nearly 4.3 million square feet of multi-tenant office space is under construction throughout the Charlotte area, as the residential, industrial, and commercial real estate lag. Projects include physicians' offices, specialty clinics, and imaging centers, as well as outpatient facilities. And the competition between general office developers and health facility developers is getting fierce.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus