Columbia Memorial moves forward with $2.6 million project
Columbia Memorial Hospital in Hudson, NY, is going ahead with its plans to construct a $2.6 million primary care center in Greene County, despite being denied state funding for the project. The project will consolidate the hospital's currently scattered primary care services into a modern facility. Once completed, the new center will include diagnostic and other specialty services.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers