Columbia Memorial moves forward with $2.6 million project
Columbia Memorial Hospital in Hudson, NY, is going ahead with its plans to construct a $2.6 million primary care center in Greene County, despite being denied state funding for the project. The project will consolidate the hospital's currently scattered primary care services into a modern facility. Once completed, the new center will include diagnostic and other specialty services.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013