Dallas County voters to decide Parkland hospital proposal's fate
A bond proposition for a new $1.3 billion charity hospital is on Dallas County's general election ballot. The countywide Parkland proposition would authorize spending up to $747 million in county property taxes, about 60% of the total cost, to build a larger, modern Parkland Memorial Hospital. Hospital revenues and private donations would cover the remainder of the cost.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013