County in talks to extend Duke's lease at Durham (NC) Regional
Durham County, NC, and Duke University are talking about a deal to indefinitely extend Duke's lease on Durham Regional Hospital. If the deal is done, Duke's present 20-year lease would be extended to 40 years. As long as the lease is in effect, Duke would also make annual payments to Emergency Medical Services and Lincoln Community Health Center, adjusted each year to rise with the Consumer Price Index.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US