Louisville-based Kindred Healthcare trims earnings outlook for entire year
Kindred Healthcare, a Louisville, KY-based hospital operator and healthcare services company, has lowered its outlook for earnings in the third quarter and for the full year because of weaker-than-expected hospital performance. The company expects third-quarter earnings of between 1 and 3 cents a share, drastically lower than its previous guidance calling for earnings of 20 to 25 cents a share.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening