Louisville-based Kindred Healthcare trims earnings outlook for entire year
Kindred Healthcare, a Louisville, KY-based hospital operator and healthcare services company, has lowered its outlook for earnings in the third quarter and for the full year because of weaker-than-expected hospital performance. The company expects third-quarter earnings of between 1 and 3 cents a share, drastically lower than its previous guidance calling for earnings of 20 to 25 cents a share.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%