Louisville-based Kindred Healthcare trims earnings outlook for entire year
Kindred Healthcare, a Louisville, KY-based hospital operator and healthcare services company, has lowered its outlook for earnings in the third quarter and for the full year because of weaker-than-expected hospital performance. The company expects third-quarter earnings of between 1 and 3 cents a share, drastically lower than its previous guidance calling for earnings of 20 to 25 cents a share.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse