Louisville-based Kindred Healthcare trims earnings outlook for entire year
Kindred Healthcare, a Louisville, KY-based hospital operator and healthcare services company, has lowered its outlook for earnings in the third quarter and for the full year because of weaker-than-expected hospital performance. The company expects third-quarter earnings of between 1 and 3 cents a share, drastically lower than its previous guidance calling for earnings of 20 to 25 cents a share.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity