Outlook for managed care companies promising despite declines
Managed care stocks have seen a nearly 60% decline this year, undoubtedly due to overall equity market deterioration, much of it sector specific. Reduced earnings for managed care companies had been reported prior to the nation's current financial state, leading some to believe that a negative outlook may be premature.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013