West Penn Allegheny Health System posts $93.9 million operating loss
Stung by a $73 million revenue write-down in fiscal 2008, West Penn Allegheny Health System posted an operating loss of $93.9 million for the year ending June 30, according to unaudited financial results. The $93.9 million loss from its core medical services in fiscal 2008 compares with a loss of $19 million during the same period in 2007.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013