Missouri contractor files lien against Pennsylvania children's hospital
Claiming more than $500,000 in unpaid bills, a Missouri-based contractor has filed a mechanics' lien for work done at the new Children's Hospital in Lawrenceville, PA. Johnson Marcraft Inc. of St. Louis, a manufacturer and supplier of heating and cooling systems, claims it is owed $514,237 for air handlers it provided to the $575 million project, which is expected to open next year.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts