Expecting donations to fall, hospitals brace for bad news
Across the country, hospital executives and fund-raisers are bracing for difficulty in their efforts to raise money. The new environment is a marked change from recent years, when many hospitals had substantial success in fund-raising. And some hospital systems are already saying they are lowering their expecations.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer