Expecting donations to fall, hospitals brace for bad news
Across the country, hospital executives and fund-raisers are bracing for difficulty in their efforts to raise money. The new environment is a marked change from recent years, when many hospitals had substantial success in fund-raising. And some hospital systems are already saying they are lowering their expecations.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US