$79 million slated to buy New Orleans hospital land
The city of New Orleans could spend nearly $80 million for land that will accommodate a new veterans hospital. Officials are eyeing a site just north of the downtown region where a number of houses currently sit. The city committed to the project last year, and plans to use Community Development Block Grants to help fund it.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts