Carolinas HealthCare selling 15 buildings
Carolinas HealthCare System is selling 15 medical office buildings in the Charlotte, NC, region to Nashville-based Healthcare Realty Trust Inc. for $162 million. The deal could close by the end of the year, says Greg Gombar, chief financial officer for Carolinas HealthCare. "We'll use that money for other capital purposes," he said. "We have a huge amount of capital needs in the community."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US