Number of outpatient-surgery centers in Pennsylvania up
The number of outpatient-surgery centers rose in Pennsylvania in 2007, according to a report from the Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council. Total margins for the ambulatory-surgery centers rose from 20.85% in fiscal 2006 to 24.74% in fiscal 2007. Their margins have increased an average of 2.2 percentage points per year since fiscal 2001.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'