Two renal dialysis companies will merge
The Tennessean, November 26, 2008
Two Williamson County, TN-based dialysis companies are merging in hopes of becoming more competitive in an industry facing changes in how Medicare pays to provide care for people with kidney disease. The parent of Brentwood, TN-based Renal Advantage Inc. said it agreed to buy National Renal Alliance LLC of Franklin, TN, in a deal that it said would add about $100 million in annual revenues. After the deal closes, Renal Advantage's parent RA Group Holdings Inc. will serve 10,500 patients in 136 dialysis centers in 18 states.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised