Advocate Health Care pursuing deal with Rockford (IL) Memorial
Advocate Health Care, the Chicago area's biggest hospital operator, is exploring a partnership with Rockford (IL) Memorial Hospital. It's the latest effort by the hospital operator to reach beyond the Chicago area. In November, Advocate confirmed it is exploring a potential partnership with BroMenn Healthcare System.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'