Advocate Health Care pursuing deal with Rockford (IL) Memorial
Advocate Health Care, the Chicago area's biggest hospital operator, is exploring a partnership with Rockford (IL) Memorial Hospital. It's the latest effort by the hospital operator to reach beyond the Chicago area. In November, Advocate confirmed it is exploring a potential partnership with BroMenn Healthcare System.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream