Aurora Health Care to buy stake in Franklin, WI, surgical center
Aurora Health Care will buy an interest in Associated Surgical & Medical Specialists, an outpatient surgery center in Franklin, WI, owned by about 80 doctors. The purchase price of the deal, scheduled to close Jan. 1, was not disclosed. The deal strengthens the ties between Aurora and the specialists who own the surgical center, and it also could ensure that the specialists continue to receive referrals from primary-care physicians who work for Aurora.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts