Aurora Health Care to buy stake in Franklin, WI, surgical center
Aurora Health Care will buy an interest in Associated Surgical & Medical Specialists, an outpatient surgery center in Franklin, WI, owned by about 80 doctors. The purchase price of the deal, scheduled to close Jan. 1, was not disclosed. The deal strengthens the ties between Aurora and the specialists who own the surgical center, and it also could ensure that the specialists continue to receive referrals from primary-care physicians who work for Aurora.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US