Struggling Boca Raton, FL, hospital to tap foundation
Miami Herald, December 11, 2008
Boca Raton (FL) Community Hospital's fundraising foundation is being drained this fiscal year to keep the hospital afloat. The hospital plans to tap more than $124 million from its foundation by July 2009, roughly 73% of its total assets to help the hospital pay its soaring debts.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program