New Orleans-based Touro Hospital's debt rating downgraded
Moody's Investors Services has downgraded the debt rating for New Orleans-based Touro Infirmary for the second consecutive year. The revision comes as rumors flourish that Touro is exploring alliances with other hospitals that occupy a stronger financial position. Touro's interim chief executive has confirmed that he could announce such an affiliation within six months, if not sooner.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically