New Orleans-based Touro Hospital's debt rating downgraded
Moody's Investors Services has downgraded the debt rating for New Orleans-based Touro Infirmary for the second consecutive year. The revision comes as rumors flourish that Touro is exploring alliances with other hospitals that occupy a stronger financial position. Touro's interim chief executive has confirmed that he could announce such an affiliation within six months, if not sooner.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'