New Orleans-based Touro Hospital's debt rating downgraded
Moody's Investors Services has downgraded the debt rating for New Orleans-based Touro Infirmary for the second consecutive year. The revision comes as rumors flourish that Touro is exploring alliances with other hospitals that occupy a stronger financial position. Touro's interim chief executive has confirmed that he could announce such an affiliation within six months, if not sooner.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts