New Orleans-based Touro Hospital's debt rating downgraded
Moody's Investors Services has downgraded the debt rating for New Orleans-based Touro Infirmary for the second consecutive year. The revision comes as rumors flourish that Touro is exploring alliances with other hospitals that occupy a stronger financial position. Touro's interim chief executive has confirmed that he could announce such an affiliation within six months, if not sooner.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US