St. Louis hospitals purchased by Florida company
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, December 19, 2008
Success Healthcare LLC of Boca Raton, FL, has purchased Forest Park and St. Alexius hospitals of St. Louis, hospital officials announced. Success Healthcare took over operations at the struggling hospitals on Dec. 10. The company owns one other hospital with two campuses in Southern California. This marks the most recent ownership turnover for the St. Louis hospitals.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care