St. Louis hospitals purchased by Florida company
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, December 19, 2008
Success Healthcare LLC of Boca Raton, FL, has purchased Forest Park and St. Alexius hospitals of St. Louis, hospital officials announced. Success Healthcare took over operations at the struggling hospitals on Dec. 10. The company owns one other hospital with two campuses in Southern California. This marks the most recent ownership turnover for the St. Louis hospitals.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%