Hospital 'hole in bucket' patched
Nearly two years ago, St. Vincent's Healthcare in Jacksonville, FL, gave Charlton Memorial Hospital a line of credit to help pay bills and remain open while changes were made. At that time, the hospital was on the verge of financial collapse. Now, Charlton is thriving and has added new services, including a clinic that is staffed by St. Vincent's specialists.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Discuss Population Health Management
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram