Clayton County, GA, hospital bailout approved
The Clayton County (GA) Commission has voted unanimously to back a $40.2 million bond for Southern Regional Health System, allowing the county's only hospital to stay open. The vote means the 331-bed Riverdale hospital will not default on its loan, which is due to SunTrust January 7.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers