Clayton County, GA, hospital bailout approved
The Clayton County (GA) Commission has voted unanimously to back a $40.2 million bond for Southern Regional Health System, allowing the county's only hospital to stay open. The vote means the 331-bed Riverdale hospital will not default on its loan, which is due to SunTrust January 7.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says