Tenet subsidiary plans hospital closing
MSN Money, January 9, 2009
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. said one of its subsidiaries is closing Community Hospital of Los Gatos, CA, effective April 10. The hospital is owned by Long Beach, CA-based real estate investment trust HCP Inc.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus