Texas Health Resources, MedSynergies aim to help doctors save money
Dallas Morning News, January 12, 2009
Texas Health Resources Inc. will announce that it is creating a new company with an Irving-based partner to help doctors better manage their businesses. The new venture, Texas Health MedSynergies, is expected to save THR and physicians money by implementing electronic health records and eliminating communication miscues among general practitioners, specialists and hospitals, said THR officials. MedSynergies Inc., a privately held medical revenue management company and THR's partner, also is expected to help physicians improve their patient billing and insurer reimbursement tasks.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus