Stillwater, MN, hospital delays expansion plans
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 13, 2009
Plans to significantly expand Lakeview Hospital in Stillwater, MN, have been put on the back burner until the economy improves. Officials from Lakeview Hospital were expected to seek approval from the Stillwater City Council early this year for their 20-year expansion plan. Now the four-phase project has been postponed because of the economy. The delay could last six months or maybe even a year, said hospital officials.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness