Stillwater, MN, hospital delays expansion plans
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 13, 2009
Plans to significantly expand Lakeview Hospital in Stillwater, MN, have been put on the back burner until the economy improves. Officials from Lakeview Hospital were expected to seek approval from the Stillwater City Council early this year for their 20-year expansion plan. Now the four-phase project has been postponed because of the economy. The delay could last six months or maybe even a year, said hospital officials.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse