Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, Christ Hospital reach agreement
Cincinnati Enquirer, January 13, 2009
The three-year legal battle that allowed Christ Hospital to withdraw from the Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati is over after the two sides reached a financial settlement. All of the remaining legal claims will be withdrawn as part of the settlement, terms of which were not disclosed. Christ Hospital has been operating independently for more than a year with the two sides haggling in court over the amount of assets the hospital would take with it.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'