Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati, Christ Hospital reach agreement
Cincinnati Enquirer, January 13, 2009
The three-year legal battle that allowed Christ Hospital to withdraw from the Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati is over after the two sides reached a financial settlement. All of the remaining legal claims will be withdrawn as part of the settlement, terms of which were not disclosed. Christ Hospital has been operating independently for more than a year with the two sides haggling in court over the amount of assets the hospital would take with it.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers