Three Chicago-area pain centers to close
The Center for Fibromyalgia, Fatigue and Chronic Pain said it would close its three Chicago area locations, citing the economic downturn and a dip in payments from insurance companies. The closure of the center means 500 patients will have to find alternatives for care, said Michael McNett, MD, a family physician who ran the clinics.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013