Columbia St. Mary's delays Milwaukee hospital completion
Columbia St. Mary's is slowing construction on its hospital in Milwaukee to conserve cash during the economic crisis. The new hospital, which had been set to open next January, is now scheduled to open in the fall of 2010. The $417 million hospital will consolidate Columbia St. Mary's two hospitals on Milwaukee's east side.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion