Columbia St. Mary's delays Milwaukee hospital completion
Columbia St. Mary's is slowing construction on its hospital in Milwaukee to conserve cash during the economic crisis. The new hospital, which had been set to open next January, is now scheduled to open in the fall of 2010. The $417 million hospital will consolidate Columbia St. Mary's two hospitals on Milwaukee's east side.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts