Columbia St. Mary's delays Milwaukee hospital completion
Columbia St. Mary's is slowing construction on its hospital in Milwaukee to conserve cash during the economic crisis. The new hospital, which had been set to open next January, is now scheduled to open in the fall of 2010. The $417 million hospital will consolidate Columbia St. Mary's two hospitals on Milwaukee's east side.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries