Resurrection moving to consolidate two suburban Chicago hospitals
Resurrection Health Care is looking at consolidating operations of its two hospitals in the Near West Chicago suburbs to deal with declining numbers of patients amid the economic downturn. Resurrection executives say eliminating senior levels of management at West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park and Westlake Hospital in Melrose Park is under way. The facilities are two of eight hospitals the Catholic-owned healthcare system has in the Chicago area.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions