Resurrection moving to consolidate two suburban Chicago hospitals
Resurrection Health Care is looking at consolidating operations of its two hospitals in the Near West Chicago suburbs to deal with declining numbers of patients amid the economic downturn. Resurrection executives say eliminating senior levels of management at West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park and Westlake Hospital in Melrose Park is under way. The facilities are two of eight hospitals the Catholic-owned healthcare system has in the Chicago area.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus