Chicago-area hospitals give price breaks to uninsured
Several hospitals in the Chicago area have extended substantial price breaks automatically to anyone without medical coverage. Rush University Medical Center, for instance, will reduce hospital bills by 50% for any uninsured patient, regardless of their income or assets. Loyola University Medical Center lowers bills by 40%.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions