Commentary: President Obama and healthcare: Part II
Largely under the guise of economic stimulus, Congress and the president are moving quickly to infuse—perhaps not large and perhaps not permanent—but significant temporary cash into healthcare. Is this good news for hospitals and health systems?
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care