Health benefits from stimulus
The San Francisco Chronicle outlines the health related spending in the federal government's economic stimulus plan, including $87 billion added to Medicaid funding over the next two years; $24.7 billion to subsidize unemployed workers by 60% for up to nine months to stay on their employers' health plan; and $19 billion to modernize health information technology systems.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers