Las Vegas hospital renegotiating contracts to save
AP/San Jose Mercury News, February 18, 2009
University Medical Center officials are expected to present new contracts with medical groups and healthcare providers that would save Clark County, NV, about $1.3 million per year. The hospital has been renegotiating the contracts to help ease its $39 million in debt, and hospital officials say the new contracts would save the hospital $9.5 million over the lives of the contracts.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US