Ventas closes sale of Kentucky hospital
Chicago Tribune, February 23, 2009
Ventas Inc. announced that it formally closed on its earlier-announced $35 million sale of Samaritan Hospital in Lexington, KY, to the University of Kentucky. Ventas is a real estate investment trust which specializes in healthcare properties.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US