Looking for a break in the clouds
Cain Brothers, February 23, 2009
Despite tighter credit standards and the current economy, there is a decreased interest in debt among credit-worthy borrowers. However, investment grade corporate credits like Cisco, GE, and Proctor & Gamble have taken advantage of an attractive U.S. Treasury curve, locking in capital when they think rates are attractive or may be heading higher.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion