Cuts likely at Philadelphia-based Temple Health
Edmond Notebaert, the new leader of Temple University Health System in Phladelphia, has warned of $40 million to $50 million in spending cuts this year, but he was short on details on how those savings would be achieved. Notebaert, who is president and chief executive officer of the health system, told employees that the system needed to make the cuts because it has lost money on operations for five of the last six years.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction