$17 million deficit for UConn Health Center this fiscal year
Despite being bailed out three times by the legislature since 2000, the University of Connecticut Health Center is now running a deficit of nearly $17 million for the current fiscal year. The Health Center is also forecasting deficits of $21 million in the fiscal year that starts July 1 and $30 million in 2010-11 if Gov. M. Jodi Rell's budget proposal is approved, according to UConn officials.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers