Cleveland-based University Hospitals, Sisters of Charity rework partnership
Cleveland-based University Hospitals and the Sisters of Charity Health System have announced plans to revamp their partnership in a deal that affects the future of three of the region's hospitals and their patients. University Hospitals will take over business operations at St. John West Shore Hospital while keeping its 50% ownership stake. University Hospitals will also manage up to a $100 million investment in St. John over six years, with $50 million coming from each system.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US