Baucus questions lowering deductions to fund health plan
Wall Street Journal Health Blog, March 5, 2009
Max Baucus, chair of the Senate Finance Committee, has raised a flag over the Obama administration's plan to partly fund health reform by lowering tax deductions for the wealthiest Americans. The Senate Finance Committee is going to be at the center of any health-reform plan that makes its way through Congress. Baucus said he's especially concerned about capping deductions at a lower rate.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers